Wednesday 17 April 2013


If alone I rise,
do fire my dreams,
do burn my desires..

I'll fight over pains,
let me remain unmourned,

& who cares.??

Nights are worthless,
if dreams
don't meet their fates.

Love becomes endless
when we loose
the fear of checkmates..

Beneath a disgust,
behind a betrayal,
are accumulated bumps
of a malign day..

& what if
hmmmmmmm......

& what if,
my existence gets rejected?

I will tel you,
I'll go d warriors' way.!

With tears to drink,
with wounds
not to portray,
with winds of pains
to breath,
hey..

No matter,
if even my Gods
curse my essence,
& if every time it seems
no reason to exist,
no way to sense,

then
O, surely my world,

I will rise,
I will stand,
& firm my breaths.

& for all those pains
I will pay..

I will go the warriors' way..
I will go the warriors' way.!!

2 comments: