Wednesday 23 October 2013

Office Chronicles #1


Just came up with this realization, that ever since I have joined the writing business, officially, I have all the way more started craving for writing, artistically to be precise. Although it is far from what I am being paid for, but just to vent out.  

And the thought is, that these shall remain just with me. I am not going to share these. But just write. Vent. Take a break from the writing “creatively”, and start articulating inarticulately.  

And I will call this Office Chronicles, as of now. Great!  

So I was writing this article about one of the leading footwear companies, and I concluded with
“After all, it is all right to go choosy about three things in life:
Shoes! Spice!! Spouse!!!”

Writing this down so that I remember I have to click a photo, suitably fitting this line. 



Secondly, there is this old song I came across. 




The song is from the movie Tere Mere Sapne and was released in the year 1971. Dev Anand and Mumtaz played the leads and the movie was written and directed by none other than Dev Sahab’s brother Vijay Anand.

The funny thing is, the cycle Dev Saab is riding is the reason for me  to fall in love this song, besides its awesome melodiousness, because: 

1. Lover gets more time to romance.
2. Riding builds in the stamina.
3. Gets to enjoy/endure longer.
4. Can rest his face on her shoulder (and whistle).
5. Can smell beloved’s skin/neck/hair any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment